Personal Fitness Specialist – Immediate Availability
If you have enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and a few basic fitness skills, we have a $15/hr, fun and fulfilling personal training position just for you. And that’s just for starters!
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit our site. It’s my hope you have precisely what we need in a fitness trainer so we can take this page down immediately, and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position we have available. Did I say FUN? Well, here at Paravie Fitness we mean it!
You most likely arrived here because you saw our employment ad on Facebook (see sample above), or maybe even on one of our ads posted on community billboards around Deux-Montagnes. So let me tell you a bit about me, our studio, and the coaching position…
My name is Glenda Esguerra, and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching-studio called Paravie Fitness, right here in Deux-Montagnes. Our address is 1400 Oka Road, Deux-Montagnes. Paravie Fitness is dedicated to helping both men and women achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programs. We focus on small-group training, and recently BUSINESS HAS BEEN BOOMING!
Let’s hear from you! Please fill out the contact form in the right tab below, or call us at 514 512-5600.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Personal Group Trainer, starting at $15/hr, with growth and incentives/bonus opportunities
- Fitness certification required, available AM/PM
- One-on-one, small-group experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 hrs/week
- Client training (incorporate your training style and knowledge)
- Track client progress
- Perform fitness evaluation
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction
- Capture client testimonials, generate client referrals
- Great communication skills (Fr and Eng)
- Excellent people skills and personality
- Health and fitness education
- Bonus skills : previous experience, CPR, Kinesiology degree, basic nutrition knowledge